I am the President of Profectus Financial Partners and lead a team of advisors and administrative staff dedicated to providing world class expertise and service to our clients. Since 2003, I have been committed to serving clients and families. I am an avid student of personal finance and remain on the forefront of financial planning, investment theory, practice, and implementation.
I pride mysef in the ability to convey complicated concepts, strategies, and solutions in everyday language so our clients can understand not only what they have but why they have it.
I have earned the following designations:
- Chartered Financial Consultant ("ChFC®") -This designation allows me to work closely with individuals and families, helping them implement sophisticated and comprehensive planning strategies.
- Chartered Life Underwriter ("CLU®") -This designation enhances my knowledge of the complexities of insurance planning.
- Retirement Income Certified Professional ("RICP®") -This designation allows me to help clients obtain a stable retirement and effectively manage the transition from asset accumulation during a client’s working years to asset decumulation in retirement.
- Chartered Special Needs Consultant ("ChSNC®") - This designation allows me to better serve the special needs community by helping special needs individuals and their families preserve financial assets and maximize access to essential government support services.
- Five Star Wealth Management Award- I have been nominated and awarded the Five Star Wealth Management Award for the seventh time.This award is not issued or endorsed by Guardian or its subsidiaries. Learn More
When I'm not working, you will usually find me at a national park. I have a bucket list to hit all 63 parks. I lead and teach in various areas of my local church where I am a longtime member of the Board of Elders. I am a lifelong resident of Whitinsville, MA and reside there with my wife, Hailey, and daughters Katherine, Faith, and Avery. I also serve as the President of a men’s softball league and have played for over 25 years on the same team. I read 75-100 books each year and I am addicted to podcasts – all of which are played at 2X speed. I'm always taking recommendations on more books and podacts!
Registered Representative & Financial Advisor of Park Avenue Securities, Financial Representative of Guardian. CA Insurance License #0M18222
To schedule an appointment, please click on the link below.
This award is not issued or endorsed by Guardian or its subsidiaries. The annual Five Star Wealth Manager award  is based on criteria developed and obtained by Five Star Professional. No compensation has been provided by the adviser in connection with obtaining or using the third-party award.