Darren Violette, ChFC®, CLU®, RICP®, ChSNC®
I am the President of PFP and lead the firm’s Wealth Management practice as well as the firm’s planning practice for pre-retirees and retirees. Since 2003, I have been committed to serving clients and families. I am an avid student of personal finance and remain on the forefront of financial planning, investment theory, practice, and implementation.
I pride mysef in the ability to convey complicated concepts, strategies, and solutions in everyday language so that the firm's clients can understand not only what they have and what they're doing, but why they have it and why they're doing it.
I have earned the following designations:
- Chartered Financial Consultant ("ChFC®") -This designation allows me to work closely with individuals and families, helping them implement sophisticated and comprehensive planning strategies.
- Chartered Life Underwriter ("CLU®") -This designation enhances my knowledge of the complexities of insurance planning.
- Retirement Income Certified Professional ("RICP®") -This designation allows me to help clients obtain a stable retirement and effectively manage the transition from asset accumulation during a client’s working years to asset decumulation in retirement.
- Chartered Special Needs Consultant ("ChSNC®") - This designation allows me to better serve the special needs community by helping special needs individuals and their families preserve financial assets and maximize access to essential government support services.
- Five Star Wealth Management Award- I have been nominated and awarded the Five Star Wealth Management Award for the seventh time.This award is not issued or endorsed by Guardian or its subsidiaries. Learn More
I stay very active in my community. I lead and teach in various areas of my local church where I am a longtime member of the Board of Elders. I am a lifelong resident of Northbridge, MA and reside there with my wife, Hailey, and daughters Katherine, Faith and Avery. I also serve as the President of a men’s softball league and have played for over 25 years on the same team. I read over 75-100 books each year and I am addicted to podcasts – all of which are played at 2X speed.
Registered Representative & Financial Advisor of Park Avenue Securities, Financial Representative of Guardian. CA Insurance License #0M18222
To schedule an appointment, please click on the link below.